- preparing materials for court;
- drafting correspondence to other lawyers and clients;
- assisting in managing court files with another lawyer;
- participating in continuing legal education seminars and lawyer lunches;
- legal research;
- attending client meetings (i.e. to obtain client instructions, to review and sign documents);
- sitting in on initial consultations; and
- preparing a file for court and assisting the responsible lawyer at court for appearances such as Motions, Case, Settlement or Trial Management Conferences.
Administrative Staff and Law Clerks
If you are interested in joining our dynamic team, please reply confidentially with a detailed résumé.
The Partners at Filipovic, Conway & Associates are always seeking skilled professionals to join our team. We believe in a working relationship that will help associates enhance their expertise over long-term career development.
To apply, please ensure your application includes your legal resume, law school transcripts, and undergraduate transcripts.
If you are interested in any available position, please submit your resume and transcripts to managing partners, Samantha Filipovic or Daniel Filipovic.
Fax: (807) 345-1397
1020 East Victoria Avenue
Thunder Bay, ON P7C 1B6